Elon Musk, head of Tesla and SpaceX companies, has become a global giant. Bloomberg claims that Tesla Inc. shares rose 5 percent to become the world’s richest man, surpassing Tesla CEO Musk Amazon founder Jeff Bezos. Elon’s Tesla shares rose 21%, raising his net worth to over $ 195 billion. Jeff Bezos is now in second place with $ 185 billion in earnings. Tesla’s current market capitalization has surpassed $ 774 billion, making it the fifth most valuable company on Wall Street.
- Changing these two settings will make your Whats App account more secure
- Mobile numbers of Whats App web users found in Google search
- How to restrict Wi-Fi data on Windows 10
- Elon Musk as the world’s richest man .. Do you know the value of his wealth?
- Galaxy S21 pre-orders-booking starts .. 4 thousand phone cover free
Elon Musk is not only the CEO of an electric car company but also the founder of a rocket manufacturer called SpaceX, as well as another company called Neuralink. Elon’s name is now widely heard around the world. He designed new eco-friendly cars without making cars just like every other company. Tesla’s Model S car tops worldwide sales. As a result, the company’s shares gradually increased. Musk, who was ranked 35th on the rich list last year, soon became the world’s richest man. Tesla’s share price has risen eightfold since last year. Musk, who overtook Bill Gates in November 2020 to finish second, reached first place in just two months.
News of the latest technology and services for the public and our Website.