cloud-hosting.tech Blogging is a blog dedicated to relentlessly helping bloggers and entrepreneurs succeed online.
Our aim is to provide you with all the practical information you need to start and grow a successful technical blog (as opposed to a personal blog about your kids).
Who is this for?
Technical Blogging mainly serves three audiences:
- Bloggers interested in making money online by sharing their expertise.
- Techies interested in advancing their career and increasing their influence.
- Entrepreneurs who intend to use blogging as an internet marketing tool for their startup/business.
You don’t have to be a programmer or a startup founder to find the advice useful, but I’ll make a few assumptions here:
- You are smart.
- You are internet savvy. You don’t need to have what a domain name or a feed reader is explained to you.
- You are not after a get-rich-quick scheme. Anything worthwhile requires real work and online businesses aren’t different in this regard.
- You dislike bullshit as much as I do, but you are not opposed to the idea of promoting yourself or your business online in an ethical manner.